Terms of Service
Scheduling & Session Protocol
Client will schedule coaching sessions online no less than 24 hours in advance.
Session(s) must be used within six (6) months of the date of purchase.
Session Type: All sessions are assumed to be phone sessions, unless agreed separately between coach and client.
Contact: Client will call coach at scheduled time(s) at 434.422.2209. Please advise me via text or email if you are running late.
Coach will be available at jlp @ jlpstrategy dot com for email support throughout the duration of the agreement, and for two weeks after the final session is fulfilled.
Payments and Refunds
Payment is due in advance of service.
All work with Jennifer L. Philips, Ph.D. will be billed through my LLC (JLP Strategy, LLC).
Coach is not responsible for communications (phone, internet) charges incurred by client.
Refunds will be issued for unused sessions, upon written request. Refunds must be requested within 6 months of purchase and will not be issued for fulfilled sessions.
This agreement will begin on the date of purchase and will expire upon fulfillment of purchased sessions, or six months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first. No continuation is assumed.
- Client is aware that he/she can discontinue coaching at any time. See refund terms above.
- Client understands that “coaching” is a professional relationship designed to facilitate the development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- Client understands that coach cannot guarantee particular outcomes. Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. Client acknowledges that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement choices is exclusively client’s responsibility.
- Client understands that coaching is not a substitute for professional advice by legal, financial, human resources, or other qualified professionals.
- Client understands that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
- Client understands that information will be held as confidential unless agreed otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
- Client understands that topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
I understand that I am working with Jennifer L. Phillips for professional coaching at the agreed fee. Professional coaching is distinctly different from counseling, psychotherapy or psychoanalysis and does not deal with the diagnosis or treatment of emotional problems. Since professional coaching does not constitute medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply. These fees may be considered deductible business expenses. I have read and agree to the stated terms and coaching expectations.